hi 2012 , goodbye 2011



alhamdulillah, i have survived living in this beautiful world untill the end of year 2011. everything was well spent with my family, besties, schoolmate and also boyfriend.first of all, thank you allah for giving me enough food. for giving me the strength semasa berpuasa sebulan di bulan ramadhan. for letting me enjoyed my syawal with my cousins, family :) for keeping me calm and patient facing some beautiful bitches . ergh . and the sun. thank you for letting me go through the pain, €and tears. thank you, thank you so much allah and everyone for everything. gahh <3


i really hope my new year will let me be a better person. a little bit matured than before. smarter than last year and become taller than my teddybear(tinggi) . i will never forget what i've done in 2011.especially the night , tisur kat sekolah , nampak hantu bagai , kena marah dengan fesi semua , tidur dengan kawan-kawan . semua tidur ganas , terutama aku ('',) 


tak dapat lupakan , kena game dengan ex aku . Gahh , sekrang kau kenal balik , aku orang paling gembira . HAHAHAHAH . *EVILlaugh* . ummm , macam macam lagi . Heeee , 2011 , I LOVE YOU :)