kite happy dengan awak :D


Tinggi , I am not as pretty as an angel. I am not that supernatural tu be right next to you. I am not a cupid that would just take your heart and replace with mine. I am not as clever as Albert Einstein that would just creat love quotes and make you fall in love with me. I am just an ordinary girl named Nurain Nabilah who's deadly in love with a guy named Tinggi (not real name ).. She missed her boyfriend. Tinggi , me so happy with you . Me love you so much ^^ . Hehe . 

Tiap-tiap malam onthephone , best gilaaa . Haha , terasa dunia ni aku yang punya -oo- . belum jumpa lagi , lepas ni terasa apa pulak . Tinggi , pendek happy gilaa dengan Tinggi . Serious ni , tak main main ni <3 Hope our relationship will be longer . Buat masa ni takdo gaduh gaduh lagi en ? kan ? kan ? kata lah yeee . Okay , seriously , Me happy with you so much (: Sebab mu lah , ku boleh lupakan ex-ex ku . Nvm , apa yang penting I LOVE YOU DOE . Swear to god , I'm gonna make sure it's gonna be forever. K hilang idea . 

 you tinggi .  I heart you <3 

Sincerely , pendek .
to : tinggi (: